Exactly what sets us apart from other Vermont DJ companies?
- For hundreds less than many of the similarly-rated Vermont DJ companies, we offer the same or superior service as rated 5/5 stars on both WeddingWire and The Knot since 2009.
- We are upfront and transparent about our prices based on the time of year you’re getting married.
- We are proud to offer discounts to military AND first responders to say how much we appreciate those who serve.
- For our competitors, there are starting prices.
We show the bottom-line price which includes: tax, transportation, deposit, secondary portable system (with music and microphone for ceremony), uplighting and online planner.
- For EVERY new wedding contract, we issue a comprehensive referral list FOR THE PERSON WHO WILL BE AT YOUR WEDDING.
- We NEVER subcontract other DJ or photography companies… ever.
- We only serve one wedding per date per service.
- We are family owned and operated as a husband-wife team.
- We openly encourage you to review some of your choices, and decide who might be best for you!
Did you know… many DJ companies (especially multi-operational ones) include a “non-disparagement” clause in their contract which legally prevents the client from leaving a review anywhere without prior consent from that company.|
When you see their extraordinary reviews, are you seeing the whole picture?
El Folio Entertainment feels this is a huge infringement on honest business practices. We do not and never have included any form of a non-disparagement clause in our contract because we want our client’s honest opinions to grow and learn. Our current 5.0 rating on WeddingWire and The Knot alike stands as testament from many clients across many years which time and again have raved about our services and our personal touch. This has made us one of the most HONESTLY-highly-accoladed wedding companies, not only in Vermont but in the Adirondack/New England region altogether.
As you prospect your wedding vendors, and as you lay out all of your options, inquire with other companies if they have a non-disparagement clause – and ask yourself if that company is right for you.